Our client is a Swedish food company. They are looking for an Interim Global QA Process Manager to their Corporate Headquarter in the south of Sweden. The position holder will be responsible for a team of about 6 and is reporting to the Global SHEQ Director.
- Lead a team responsible for food safety when designing new operation facilities and approves new technology according to internal company standards (EU,US and Asia) and other local laws and regulations.
- Lead and develop problem solving process internally and against suppliers
- Guide the team who is involved in securing installation projects for equipment and new processes both within new and existing facilities.
- Participate in developing global quality manual.
- Lead and support the implementation of global processes and systems.
- Make risk assessments within the quality area.
- Secure compliance of food law and regulations
- Develop company quality standard and demand on company web design together with Global Engineering and Innovation.
- Act as a quality advisor in new technical innovation projects and global initiatives.
- Passionate of constantly challenging current way of working.
- Excellent and documented leadership skills. Coaching leadership, leading change, build trust internally and externally and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology, chemistry or mechanical engineering.
- At least 5-7 years of experience within food or drug industry.
- Excellent technical skills and international experience.
- Fluent in English both in written and verbally.
The interim assignment is expected to start in March and last for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Krister Jönsson at email@example.com +46 705093936. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.