Head of Studio
Hybrid work – 50% home office / 50% one of the main Polish cities
Our Client is a globally recognized leader in iGaming sector. The company’s studio, located in one of biggest Polish cities, publishes c.a. 20 world class quality casino games annually. The studio is fully responsible for aspects new games production, prototypes, art, game server, game client, audio visuals.
The Head of Studio is overall responsible to deliver everything from concepts, world class quality casino games with top notch GUX design. The Head of Studio will also be responsible for outsourcing partner deliverables and is ultimately responsible for all aspects of the game deliveries.
Head of Studio will lead the execution and delivery of the company´s business strategy through:
- Managing the Studio operations (including P&L)
- Delivering the roadmap of games development
- Ensuring that games meets expected revenues and exceed customer expectations.
- Establishing effective delivery processes as well as high level of creative innovation and excellent quality
- Managing a diversified team of high caliber professionals and artists
- Based on the company strategy, defining the strategic direction and business priorities for the studio
- Ensuring that the studio always uses the best methods, technical solutions and ways of working adapted to the different needs.
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders as well as CEO of the company
- Excellent command of English both written as-well as verbal communication
- In-depth understanding and experience from the i-gaming industry proved by experience in managing leading gaming studio
- 5+ years professional experience leading and scaling operations
- Profile of an internationally experienced passionate leader with an excellent track record of developing success
- Repeated demonstration of high-end online product deliveries
- Proven track record of efficiently in delivering high quality games
- Excellent presentation skills & excellent communicator
- Ability to align multiple ideas into successful game ideas and later games
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent time-management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Well in-tuned analytical problem solving, data driven and financial modelling skills
- Strong work ethics