Our client is a property technology company providing products that reduce energy consumption, carbon emissions and operating costs. The company’s share is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
They are looking for an interim CFO to their HQ in the Stockholm region and the position reports to the CEO.
The interim CFO has the overall responsibility to lead and manage Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Investor relations and Administration and manage and prepare financial reporting, as required by Legislation, the Stock Market (Nasdaq First North) and Board Directives.
- Experience as CFO or Controller for an organization with production activities.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in cost control and margin development.
- Experience in managing financial reporting for a listed company is a strong advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in ERP systems and accounting computer application systems.
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
The interim assignment is expected to start in early May and last for around 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at email@example.com or 0701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.