Our client is a European based bank fully held by private Chinese capital from Hong Kong, focused on providing a wide and specialized range of Wealth Management, Depositary & Custody and Investment Banking services to individuals and institutional Clients, through a seamless platform connecting European and Asian markets. The Bank is headquartered in Lisbon and leverage the development of its business activities on the shareholder wide geographic reach – strong business presence in Europe, Hong Kong and mainland China, as well as in Africa.
- Ability to elaborate, implement and manage the strategic and operation marketing plans of the company
• Understand the company’s products and services and communicate the vision to the community
- Position the company in online and offline channels as a leading brand/provider in the sector
- Manage the external communications and public relations of the company
- Elaborate stimulating and refreshing content for the company’s communication channels
- Take end-to-end ownership of the entire marketing cycle—manage and allocate the monthly marketing budget, analyze ROI of campaigns, and report results
- Strategize and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social media marketing, SEO and other SEM campaigns
- Establish and monitor marketing KPIs
- Cultivate and maintain communities on all communication channels
- Provide market and competitive intelligence information within and across sectors
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles
- Relevant knowledge of blockchain, DeFi and digital assets’ industry (preferential)
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEM/PPC, social media, content marketing, email marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing)
- Experience building and managing communities
- Native or Fluent English language is essential
The interim assignment is expected to start asap and last for at least 3 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund, email@example.com or +46 766-299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.