We are looking for an Interim Finance Transformation Lead for our client working in the field of digital transformation in physical environments. Their products and systems are offered as a SaaS-solutions. Our client is a European leader in its field and has its HQ in Malmö.
As a highly impressive and experienced accountant, the Finance Transformation Lead will have a proven track record of delivering successful and value adding financial transformation projects across a global, growing business. This role will lead the transformation project to improve finance processes, systems, reporting, compliance and people allowing the finance team to perform and report in an effective, efficient manner and achieve best in class performance. The role will report into the CFO but will work very closely with all members of the finance team.
Working directly for the CFO, the key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Review of the existing end to end finance processes, people, systems, reporting and compliance against best practice to identify areas that require improvement.
- Design, map and plan the transformation project to address and prioritise the areas that need improvement and agree workstreams.
- Complete the end to end finance transformation project within timelines on planned workstreams, utilizing the finance team as needed.
- Areas of focus will include –
– Integration and standardization of finance systems.
– Understanding, challenging, streamlining and documenting existing finance processes to improve automation and maximise efficiency.
– Develop processes and controls to improve business insights and maximise profitability at a customer and entity level.
– Identify gaps in current reporting and work with relevant departments to put in place.
– Determine if current systems are fit for purpose and suggest alternative solutions where existing systems are not adequate.
– Review existing finance team structure and identify skill gaps and suggested areas of support and/or training that are required to upskill the team.
– Ensure current processes allow for compliance with financial and legal regulations and risk areas are automatically highlighted.
- Deliver detailed monthly updates to the CFO and Project Sponsor.
- Prepare quarterly updates for the Audit Review Committee.
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation of SAP, helping to ensure that business objectives are met, and value maximised in the new system.
- Work with all departments to identify other opportunities for improvement to help ensure finance are delivering against business needs.
- Rapidly build strong relationships within the finance and wider team, quickly building trust and credibility across the business.
Key skills and attributes
- Experience of successfully driving change across a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Several examples of successful transformation projects.
- Ability to work with various types of stakeholders.
- Be able to see the big picture whilst also being able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the detail.
- Prior experience of working within SME businesses and having a SAAS/tech background would be desirable.
- Proven experience in integrating acquisitions and/or the harmonisation of systems, processes and procedures.
- Experience of NetSuite and AARO accounting systems preferable.
- Experience of implementing a BI tools linked to NetSuite accounting system.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with experience of working and delivering to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with sharp intellect, visible work ethic, drive, ambition, resilience and energy.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
The assignment is planned for 12-18 months with possibilities for permanent employment.
It will start ASAP.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 766 299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.