INTERIM HR MANAGER - a cross border assignment
On behalf of our client in France, we are looking for an Interim HR Manager for the Swedish subsidiary in Smaland, from now on and the rest of 2021.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Employee relations
- Contribute to continuous development and update of the local HR processes, templates and tools
- Carry out recruitment cycle processes in close cooperation with hiring managers
- Manage interactions with recruitment suppliers
- Support managers with all questions about Compensation & Benefits
- Yearly salary reviews
- Coordinating Payroll activities with provider in Hydro Extrusion
- Supporting managers with building of performance culture
- Monitoring and tracking of employee training and development
- Participation in local- and global projects
- Close cooperation with the Employee Services and Compensation & Benefits teams
You belong to the management team in Smaland and you are part of an HR organization with VP HR located in France.
We are looking for you with the following skills and experience.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Minimum 5-7 years generalist experience from operational HR
- Experience from manufacturing companies with white-collar and blue-collar workers
- Experienced in Swedish employment law
- Proactive, agile and customer-oriented
- High level of flexibility
Responsible for the interim assignment is
Börje Persson, MASON Jönköping, tel 076 – 808 65 70.
You are welcome to submit your expression of interest immediately, via the button in the advertisement on www.mason.se.Apply