Interim Operations Manager
Our client is a global manufacturer in the packaging industry. They are looking for an Interim Operations Manager to their HQ in the south of Sweden. The position has 6 direct reports, will be part of site management team and report to the CEO.
The Interim Operations Manager has the overall responsibility for the daily production, where you lead and distribute the work
Responsible for the continuous development of the production involving implementation of production technology, processes and cost control
- Minimum a bachelor`s degree in relevant areas and at least 10 years experience of working with industrial manufacturing in an international environment.
- Business oriented, deeply understanding production management and processes
- Very good analytical traits and practical knowledge of using ERP systems, preferably Pyramid
- Recognized for having very good communication skills
- Can manage complexity and is a strong teambuilder and leader
- Fluently in Swedish and English
- Solid leadership skills
The interim assignment is expected to start asap and last for 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.