Interim Strategic<br>Sourcing Manager
Our client is a global supplier of products and systems to the manufacturing industry. The HQ is based in Sweden and the client is listed in Stockholm. Our client is a global supplier of products and systems to the manufacturing industry. The HQ is based in Sweden and the client is listed in Stockholm. They are now looking for an Interim Strategic Sourcing Manager for their manufacturing plant in Skåne. There are 7 people in the sourcing team. The position is reporting to MD & Plant Manager and is part of the management group.
- 10+ years of successful management experience in the field of Sourcing / Procurement / Operations / Supply Chain;
- Good analytical and financial skills to assess the performance of suppliers regarding total costs, quality, reliability, financial stability and innovation;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills to build effective working relationship with suppliers;
- Solid understanding of process optimization and best practices to ensure quality;
- Excellent communication skills – English and Swedish;
- Team player with both strategic and hands-on approach;
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in relevant areas;
The interim assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is planned for 6 months or until a permanent position is in place. The interim manager could after this period be offered a permanent position. Location is Skåne.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0766-299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.