Interim Director Communications, Corporate Marketing
Our client is a highly innovative technology fast growing company providing products and solutions on the global market. The company is market leader and has around 2 800 employees and offices in more than 20 countries.They are now looking for a Senior Director Communications reporting to the VP Marketing.
Overall task assignments
Responsible for all general corporate and marketing communication and overall responsible for leading and developing the work of the unit. The unit consists of approx. 35 people. A major task will be to develop and strengthen the company in the field of digital marketing. The unit is responsible for strategic elements of branding and marketing, ensuring consistency in marketing communications throughout the organization. Be familiar with the company´s brand strategy and ensure its implementation throughout the company on a global basis. Support and coach the subordinate managers and employees and build a strong winning team.
- At least 10-15 years marketing experience in technology companies.
- Experience implementing an approach to digital marketing of another company or business, preferably both from business to consumer and business-to-business.
- Excellent IT-skills and deep brand knowledge and proven experience leading brands on an international basis.
- Experience of having worked in an international matrix organization.
- Bachelor´s degree in Communication and/ or Marketing.
- Excellent teambuilding skills with the ability to coach and mentor the employees
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen with a can-do-attitude
- Very strong English skills both verbally and in written.
The position will be filled ASAP and last for minimum 10 months and the location is in Skåne.
For further information please contact client service partner Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö.
Send your application to Anna Feuk and mark your application with Director Communications.