Interim Senior Site Controller Skåne
Our client is a world leader in several sectors of the chemical market. The Group has a turnover of over EUR 1,3 billion and has several international manufacturing units. They are now looking for an Interim Senior Site Controller for their largest site in Sweden. The position is reporting to the Senior Group Controller and has one coworker. The site is located in Skåne and has a turnover of EUR 350 million and around 300 employees.
Overall task assignments
Responsible for the financial governance of the site with focus on operational excellence
including the preparation, gathering and analysis of relevant data.
Forecasting, budget and strategic plan at the site. Perform, follow up and analysis of monthly results and financial KPI´s.
Support management team and central functions.
Be an active member of the Group Controlling team as well as site management team and support the decision-making to achieve the financial objectives of the site. Support decision making within the Operations and Supply Chain on Site with preparation of business cases, investment evaluations and other financial ad-hoc analysis.
- University degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience of Operations and Supply Chain controlling, preferably including international experience.
- Well proven communication skills and ability to interact with people across functions/cultures, strong power of initiative and high level of flexibility.
- Very good business sense and understanding of the entire value chain of the business.
- Strong skills in Cognos and SAP.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Team player with both strategic and hands-on approach.
The position will be filled ASAP and last for 6-8 months and the location is in Skåne.
For further information please contact client service partner Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö.
Send your application to Anna Feuk and mark your application with Senior Site Controller.