Interim General Manager Swedish subsidiary China
Our client is a Swedish group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The group is manufacturing components to the automotive industry. The subsidiary in China is undergoing change and is moving the expanding business to a new site. To lead the project and to strengthen management the client requests a temporary General Manager for a period of 3-4 months. Setup and start will be in the end of May. Placement in China.
Overall task assignments
Responsible for the overall operations in the subsidiary, reporting to group management in Sweden. Focus to lead the project for moving to the new site without any slack in manufacturing and supply.
- Deep experience of executive positions (Managing Director, General Manager) in China operations.
- Deep experience from leading position in manufacturing and subcontractor business to the automotive industry.
- Well proven communication skills and ability to interact with people across functions/cultures.
- Very good business sense and understanding of the entire value chain of the business.
- Team player with both strategic and hands-on approach.
Duration 3-4 months and placement in China.
For further information please contact client service partner Jan Andersson, Mason Management in Stockholm.
Send your application with an updated cv and with relevant information for the request to Jan Andersson.
Mark your application with Interim GM China.