Interim Finance Manager Skåne
Our client is a Swedish large multinational corporation, listed on Nasdaq.
The corporation has 2500 employees in 11 countries and production in 5 countries.
They are now looking for an Interim Finance Manager responsible for the Scandinavia market
reporting to the Director of Finance and Accounting. The team consists of 14 people.
Overall task assignments
- Manage accounting and reporting standards/ policies/ procedures in line with international
developments within and outside the corporation while ensuring local adherence
- Establish and manage external contacts in order to ensure efficient support and processes with these areas.
- Manage and facilitate that a sufficient level of internal control is in place in relation to the corporation
Group policies and framework and local needs
- Manage and ensure compliance to tax regulations and developments, and collaboration with
group F&A/Tax to optimal local tax positions
- Manage and ensure cash management, including forecasting and follow-up, within
the Scandinavian markets to optimize the cash situation for the corporation
- Lead and support the team of 14 people
- At least 15 years as a successful Finance manager in a large multinational corporation
- Experienced in leading a finance organization in a changing environment
- FMCG experience is valuable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Hands-on in daily work with a can-do-attitude
- Fluent in the English and Swedish languages.
- Bachelor´s degree in Finance
The position will be filled ASAP and last for minimum 12 months or until a permanent solution is in place. The location is in Skåne.
For further information please contact Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö. Please mark your application with Finance Manager 1.