Quality Manager Manufacturing
Our client is a leading metal industry manufacturer and subcontractor to the automotive sector. Group Management in Sweden request an Interim Manager acting Quality Manager to manage and carry out in a large QA change project.
- Set Plant KPIs and targets for product quality (incoming material and finished products)
- Performance control and identification of mitigation actions
- Define quality control procedures
- Supervise product quality audit
- Guarantee coherence of quality control procedures
- Define quality standards for new process introduction phase
Plant Quality Assurance
- Incoming Material & Shop inspection
- Manage Plant Material & Metrology Labs (if available on plant)
- Ensure quality standards application during new process introduction phase
- Ensure adoption of standard measurements and related measuring tools, across plants
- Relevant FH/university degree –e.g. mechanical/industrial engineering, metrology, statistical methodology, technical chemistry etc.; alternatively –appropriate operational education/apprenticeship –along with additional academic qualifications in large-scale production.
- Lean/KAIZEN literate and experienced –with a proven track record in organizing, growing and reorganizing technical and operational organizations as well as related work streams.
- Experience in multinational corporate environments. Know-how and management routine in matrix systems as well as in international group structures (multi-site / multi-plant set-up and OP-network).
- Understanding of how to synergize an international footprint.
- General market sentiment and client proximity. Firm and motivated in order to develop and implement quality standards.
- Advisory capacity and aptitude –dealing with senior-management counterparts in all matters related to strategy, operational feasibilities, and organizational readiness.
- Track record in creating and giving structures and process-landscape; clue of organizational development -rather practical than from a theoretical point of view.
- Experience from and/or affinity towards a dynamic private business –with strong entrepreneurial beliefs, personal ownership and accountability as well as a certain extend of ‘pragmatism in management’.
- Understanding of local (Sweden) labour culture and related market practices and Proficiency in English.
Reporting to CEO.
Setup and start asap in end of October or beginning of November 2019 and leave when the scope is accomplished and ready to hand over to the organization. Location: South-east Sweden.
Client service manager is Hans Kajfalk, Mason Management in Jönköping.
Send your application in English to Jan Andersson, Mason Management in Stockholm.
Please mark our application with QA Manager Manufacturing