Interim Senior HR Business Partner Stockholm
Our client is a Swedish large multinational corporation, listed on Nasdaq.
The corporation has 10 000 employees worldwide and production units in several countries.
They are now looking for an Interim HR Business Partner supporting one of the business units reporting to the VP.
Overall task assignments
- HR is a well -integrated part of the organization and you will have both operational and strategic tasks and keep a strong strategic overview.
- You will cooperate closely with different part of the corporate HR functions such as Talent Acquisition, People Development, Payroll and Employee Relations.
- You manage to be accepted and respected at all levels in the organization.
- You need to understand the business you operate in and you will support the managers in developing the business.
- You are a successful HR Business Partner with at least 10 years of experience including international experience.
- You are passionate about driving change, talent management and people development.
- You enjoy working in the crossroads between HR and business.
- You have a very strong business acumen.
- Hands-on in daily work with a can-do-attitude.
- Fluent in the English and Swedish languages.
- Bachelor´s degree in relevant HR studies.
The position will start in the middle of january and last for minimum 12 months and the location is in Stockholm.
For further information please contact Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö.
Please mark your application with Senior HR Business Partner.