Our client is a global supplier of products and systems to the industrial sector. The client is listed on Nasdaq in Stockholm. They are now looking for an MD/Site manager for one of their manufacturing sites with around 150 people located in Skåne.
The position is reporting to VP Global Operation.
The Interim manager has the overall responsibility for the company including staff and the manufacturing plant. The position involves working both strategically and operationally. In addition to ongoing management of the operation, the work involves focus on restructuring the operation to achieve higher efficiency and profitability.
- A result orientated leader with a proven track record in complex manufacturing operations
- Documented experience in leading successful transformations of manufacturing operations, both operationally and culturally.
- Proven track record in site management.
- Experienced in leading implementation of ERP system
- Strong leadership is important with emphasis on coaching and inclusive leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills with edge, energy and the ability to lead and energize others.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Operation management or related field.
The interim assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is planned for 6-9 months. The interim manager could after this period be offered a permanent position. Location is Skåne.
Mason client service partner