Interim Product Market Manager
Our client is a global manufacturing industry with a high focus on sustainability. The owner is a privat equity company. They are now looking for an Interim Product Market Manager for one of their manufacturing divisions with around 160 people located in Skåne.
The position is reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director.
The Interim manager has the responsibility to develop new business. The position involves working both strategically and operationally and to create and find new markets and customers for the company. Develop new products and coordinate together with R& D and Quality.
Particular focus should be placed on sales solutions and always with sustainability on top of mind.
- Minimum 10 years of experience from product development and sales and marketing
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of developing new markets and customer offerings
- International experience and strong interest in sustainability is a must
- Experience from relevant industries e.g packaging, food, plastic and/ or chemistry
- Teamplayer with very good communication skill
- Analytical, strategic, entrepreneurial with a strong drive
- Excellent interpersonal skills with edge and energy
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or related field.
The interim assignment is expected to start in the beginning of august and last for at least 6 months. Location is Skåne.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.
Ansvarig på Mason