Senior Business Unit Controller
Our client is world leader in engineered polymer solutions listed on Nasdaq in Stockholm. The company has globally around 23 000 employees with its HQ in Skåne. They are now looking for an Interim Business Unit Controller reporting to the BU President. The BU has a turnover of SEK 1,8 billion and 700 employees in different countries.
Overall task assignments
- The Business Controller will have the overall responsibility of business controlling, reporting and planning related processes in the business unit
- Supporting the BU – and local site managements with timely analysis of their financial performance
- Working capital is a high priority where the Business Unit Controller shall ensure effective procedures for forecasting and analysis
- Monthly closing, reporting and analysis of financial results (including KPIs) with forward looking evaluation of spend related to the operations
- Create ad hoc analysis and prepare analysis requested by the BA- and BU management
- Expected to be a constructive and active “business partner “in the organization
- Minimum 15 years of experience in controlling, reporting and business planning related processes in a large multinational corporation
- Experienced in working in a manufacturing environment in an international matrix organization
- Fluency in MS Office tools as well as SE systems, such as SAP/BPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in acquisitions and joint ventures is an advantage
- Accomplished planning and organizational skills, a great communicator and team player
- Consent with travelling for at least one week/ month to US/Europe
- Strong drive and excellent in building teams and sustain robust relationships
- Minimum University degree in Business & Economics
The position will be filled ASAP and last for minimum 6 months or until a permanent solution is in place. The location is in Skåne.
For further information please contact Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö. Please mark your application with BU Controller.