Interim M&A Integration Manager Bangkok
Our client is in final negotiation regarding an acquisition of a family owned sales- and service company in Thailand. The client is a Swedish global manufacturer listed on Nasdaq OMX in Stockholm. The interim manager will be responsible for integrating all aspects of the acquired company into a global structure including systems, reporting, HR, legal, IT, operations and supply chain, branding etc The interim manager is reporting to local BU manager based in Singapore and global BU president in Sweden.
- Several years of successful experience working in leading positions in South East Asia for global manufactures.
- Experience of merger integration projects of small to medium sized companies.
- Experience of supply- and product management in technical product companies.
- Good understanding of the financial, legal and HR processes.
- Outstanding people skills, good communicator and fluent in the English language.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is planned for 12 – 18 months.
Location is Bangkok.
For further information please contact Per Arne Stenlund, Mason Management in Malmö.
Send your application to Per-Arne Stenlund and mark your application Thailand MA.