Interim Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client is a highly innovative technology start up now introducing their product to the international market. They are now looking for a Senior Sales – and Marketing Manager reporting to CEO. The team consists of 7 people but is growing.
Overall task assignments
Responsible for all sales- and marketing. Finding new customers on an international market.
A major task will be to motivate and drive the team forward to the companys next level.
Be part of the strategic planning together with a small team from both the company and their partner.
Be familiar with the company´s technical innovation and machine to explain to and support new customers.
Support and coach the employees and build a strong winning team.
- At least 10-15 years of sales / marketing experience
- Sales experience from flower/cutting/agriculture industry or from the food industry.
- Experience in international Sales.
- Minimum a Bachelor´s degree in relevant areas.
- Excellent teambuilding skills with the ability to coach and motivate the employees
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen with a can-do-attitude.
- Very strong English skills both verbally and in written.
The position will be filled ASAP and last for minimum 12 months and the location is in Skåne.
For further information please contact client service partner Anna Feuk, Mason Management in Malmö.
Send your application to Anna Feuk and mark your application with Sales and Marketing Manager.