Our client is a listed Ecommerce company with HQ in the south of Sweden. They are now looking for an Interim Head of Accounting Manager. The position has 3 direct reports and the position is reporting to the CFO.
- Manage and facilitate that a sufficient level of internal control is in place in relation to the company´s policies and framework and local needs
- Manage and ensure compliance to Tax and VAT regulations and developments to optimal local tax positions
- Closing of books each month including ensuring proper reconciliation of balance sheet
- Minimum a bachelor`s degree in Finance and 10-15 years working experience in that field
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS
- Hands-on experience on monthly group consolidation
- Tax and VAT reporting and compliance, expert in K3
- Very good communication skills and high energy
- Fluently in Swedish and English
- A strong teambuilder and leader
The interim assignment is expected to start July 1 and last for 5 months or until a permanent position is in place. It is possible to have 2-3 weeks holiday in July. Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.