Our client is a fast-growing software company in a unique niche of the market. With headquarter in Göteborg the company has around 100 employees, many of them are located abroad. The company is under rapid growth and lacks today routines to handle new staff professionally. The company wants to hire an experienced HR Manager that can organize and enhance the human resource function.
A recruitment process to find a permanent HR Manager will start soon, but this will take 4-6 months, and in the meantime, an Interim HR Manager will fill the gap.
The HR manager will be part of the management team and report to the CEO.
Interim HR-Manager Key Tasks
- Employee relations
- Contribute to continuous development and update of the local HR processes, templates and tools
- Carry out recruitment cycle processes in close cooperation with hiring managers
- Manage interactions with recruitment suppliers
- Support managers with all questions about Compensation & Benefits
- Yearly salary reviews
- Coordinating Payroll activities
- Supporting managers with the building of a leadership and management culture
- Monitoring and tracking employee training and development
- Participation in local- and global projects
- Experience as a HR Manager in an international environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Experience from a fast-growing organisation.
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
The assignment is planned to start on May 1st.
The workplace is in Göteborg, but with the flexibility to work from home at least one or two days a week.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at email@example.com or +46 701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.