Our client is a Swedish food company. They are looking for an Interim Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager (SHEQ)to their manufacturing plant in the south of Sweden. The position holder will be responsible for a team of about 25 people and 4-5 direct reports and is reporting to the Site Manager and be part of the Site leadership team.
The Interim SHEQ Manager has the overall responsibility to:
- lead, coach and develop the SHEQ department.
- Suggest and facilitate the delivery of local strategic SHEQ objectives and strategy to prevent accidents and reduce employer liability claims, safeguard alignment with regional and global requirements.
- Provide expert advice to Leadership team and their teams on legislative and corporate compliance
- Actively work with and help managers build a preventive SHEQ culture
- Co-ordinate SHEQ audits
- Health and Safety engineer, food science, food microbiology, food chemistry or Biology or related fields and at least 10+ years of experience in a food safety, quality, health&Safety or Environmental specialist role.
- Leading within a company having a continuous improvement-based culture.
- Understanding of both HACCP (minimum level 4) and the BRC standards.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of engaging and managing teams of people, can coach people to be at their best and to find their own solutions and creates a safe and inclusive environment.
- Strong process orientation with analytical ability.
The interim assignment is expected to start in February-March and last for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Krister Jönsson at email@example.com +46 705093936. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.