Our client is a manufacturing company with production and headquarter in the North of Sweden. They have German owners who are listed on the stock exchange, is present in 50 countries and has factories in a number of them.
They have a turnover of approximately EUR 2.7 billion and 300 employees.
They now need an Interim Accounting Manager for a period of 5 months.
The Interim Manager will lead a team of 5 people and report to the CFO.
- Overall responsible for the Finance Function in close cooperation with the business controllers
- Responsible for monthly financial statements and reporting to the owners
- Review and improve the current financial work
- Work and report through IFRS
Most important qualifications:
- Minimum a bachelor`s degree in accounting
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in audit.
- High leadership skills and a team player
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Experience with the Movex and Cognos systems is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The assignment is planned to start in the beginning of April and last for 5 months
Workplace is at the HQ in the North of Sweden
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.