Code of Conduct 2020
Mason Executive Interim AB is a professional provider of Interim management services in Sweden and international by an international partnership Senior Management Worldwide (SMW). Mason is promoting associated independent interim managers as a provider based on the highest standard of professional service.
Mason’s principal aim is
– The development of interim management as a powerful and leading management resource.
– Promoting networking and professional development of interim managers.
– Promoting research, knowledge, professional training and qualifications in the sector.
– Defining a high standard of professional practice, accrediting and supporting associated interim managers.
– Promoting relevance for best practice and good conduct in the sector.
– Developing international networks for interim management services.
This Code of Conduct (The Code) is intended to assist Mason ́s associated interim managers to define a high standard of professional practice and by detailing good conduct. The purpose of this Code shall be undertaken and binding for all Mason associated interim managers. All terms and expressions define a high professional standard for performing assignments.
Associated interim managers shall regard all information concerning the clients of Mason as confidential during the matching process, in the course of assignments and after leaving contracted periods of time in assignments. The associated interim will require the same undertaking from their family members, partners or business associates.
Profession and accomplishment
Providing Interim Management Services is a professional endeavour. The profession of Mason as a provider is characterised by the objectivity, integrity, thoroughness, and a proven track record in senior management positions by its practitioners.
Associated interim managers will maintain the highest standards of professional work and behavior so that their actions reflect favourably on Mason, its associated interim managers and clients.
An associated interim manager shall not, through any action or inaction, do anything which could bring Mason or to Mason associated interim managers into disrepute on any professional matter or which could damage the aims and objectives or good standing of Mason.
Mason is client service partner in all contacts with the clients. The associated interim managers undertake to not bypass Mason in contacts with the clients without permission from Mason.
The associated interim manager must be independent, and may not have business relations, nor compete with Mason or the client during on-going assignments, or a period of six months after finishing the assignment.
Non-discrimination, equal work and equal opportunity
Mason and its associated interim managers shall prohibit workplace discrimination and promote equal work, and equal opportunity and employment conditions, prohibit ethnic discrimination, discrimination based on sexuality and discrimination against people with disability.
Mason and its associated interim managers are entitled to terminate ongoing activities and contracts if they are exposed to discrimination or expected to participate in these kind of matters.
Mason Executive Interim AB Telefon 0766-299 277 www.mason.se Skeppsbron 2, 211 20 Malmö Org.nr 559238-5065 Sida 1
Associated interim managers shall ensure that they fully comply with laws relevant to operating their own enterprises, tax regulations, and social security fees. As a self-employed individual, the associated interim manager will obtain a F-tax card for carrying out the business and shall ensure full compliance with pre-tax, VAT and social security contributions.
The associated interim manager will have a corporate insurance covering liabilities regarding third party in general comply, with Swedish standards for SME enterprises.
Mason will have a corporate insurance with extended liabilities regarding third parties in interim management assignments.
Professional values and activities
It is the policy of Mason and its associated interim managers to engage in free and fair
competition to provide interim management services in the market. In all contacts with clients, Mason and its associates will abide by following the Code.
Mason and the interim manager is having a common purpose for promoting networking and commercial contracts for the interim manager. The interim manager is giving Mason consent to inform and provide the client with CV and more details to accomplish discussion that would lead to a contract for the requested assignment.
– Establish a clear understanding of the client’s organization and requirements to be able to provide objective professional advice to the client. It will provide a written statement setting out the description and scope of the services to be provided by Mason and accomplished by the associated interim manager.
– Supply a limited choice of validated candidates to a client, with a careful assessment of the individual’s credibility and qualifications for the assignment. The associated interim manager will sign a letter of confidentiality for each assignment, will apply to be introduced by Mason with CV and references and undertakes that Mason has the exclusive right to match to the assignment.
– Presents contracts with general conditions and agreed fees for the assignment. The fee to the client includes the gross margin to Mason and the fee to the associated interim manager. Both contracts exclude expenses and VAT as appropriate.
– Ensure that prior to commencing the assignment, the associated interim manager is fully briefed as to the scope of the work, its responsibilities and duration of the assignment. Mason will also ensure that the interim manager complies with relevant contractual arrangements with the client.