Interim Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a global manufacturer in the FMCG Industry. They are looking for an Interim Supply Chain Manager to their HQ in the south of Sweden. The position has 7 direct reports and 9 indirect reports and the position is reporting to the Director of Operations.
The Interim Supply Chain Manager has the overall responsibility to lead and set the supply chain strategy for our client and drive the execution of the strategy throughout the organization.
- You have minimum a bachelor`s degree in relevant areas and at least 5-10 years of management with supply chain
- You are business oriented, deeply understand Supply Chain business processes and you can translate strategy into actions and lead change
- You are recognized for having very good communication skills
- You have very good sourcing skills
- You can manage complexity and you are a strong teambuilder and leader
- You are fluently in Swedish and English
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (ideally Jeeves) Qlikview and Excel
The interim assignment is expected to start in the middle of June and is planned for the rest of 2021.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.Apply