Our client is a Nordic Company within the Finance sector with HQ in the South of Sweden.They have a total of 700 employees.The company is undergoing a major transformation and will soon launch a brand new service. The company is now looking for an interim CIO reporting to the CEO and also be a member of the Management team.
Overall task of the assignment:
- To lead the functions and responsibilities included in Nordic strategically, tactical and operational.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s IT structure is developed to meet future market and regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for leading the IT department’s planning and vision work based on the IT strategy and overall vision for the IT department’s development in the Group.
- Be responsible for overall systems, infrastructure, and technology projects for the business at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Ensure communication and dialog with the business. Identify and implement technology and solutions that support the business.
The CIO has 5 direct reports and in total 70 people plus around 40 consultants in the organisation. The CIO reports to the CEO and is a member of the Management team.
- 10+ years of experience as CIO or similar role, preferably from banking/ finance services
- Outstanding knowledge of various IT-systems
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities and highly structured
- Excellent leadership, teambuilding, and management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, calm and stable personality
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The assignment is planned to start ASAP and last for at least 8 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.