Our client has developed a new technology to produce a bio-based product with low environmental impact in an industry that is currently facing major challenges
They are now looking for an Interim Operation Manager who will manage the start-up of their new production plant. The site is located in Southern Sweden.
The production unit consists of 12 operators and a laboratory technician
The Interim Operation Manager will report to the Production Manager.
- Minimum a bachelor`s degree in production management or relevant areas.
- At least 10 years’ experience of production management in the process industry
- To be able to supervise the start-up of production processes you need to understand the process control and relevant technologies
- Hands-on but also great theoretical understanding
- Understanding and dealing with complexity and a strong teambuilder
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Solid leadership skills
The assignment is planned to start in the beginning av April and last for 6 months.
Workplace is at the site in the south of Sweden.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.