Our client is a manufacturing industry with plants all over Sweden and abroad. The company is now looking at a way of drastically reducing the emission of carbon dioxide in its production and has initiated a project to build a factory using a completely new technology.
This project will be run completely outside the normal organisation.
The company is now looking for an Interim Factory Project Manager who will head up the project of building the first factory using this new technology.
The Factory Project Manager will report to the Project Manager for the whole project.
Interim Project Managers Key Tasks
- Build the first new factory using the new technology.
- Seek all necessary permissions and approvals.
- Search and select sub-contractors.
- Manage the project organisation
- Manage all other stakeholders and partners
- Experience in complex project management.
- Engineering background favourable but not a must.
- Experience from process industry.
- Experience from similar projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
The assignment will start asap and last for around two years.
The workplace is flexible, but many parts of the project will demand an on-site presence on and off in various locations.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.