Our client is a listed tech company offering systems engineering software for industrial product development applications. The company is fast growing and has customers around the world. They have their HQ in South of Sweden and is present with own resources in the US, India and Japan. The company is continuing to invest in its product development and has a need to improve its structure and efficiency in this area. They are now looking for an experienced CTO to lead the product development organization and carry out the planned changes. The company has more than 100 employees and a turnover of around 100 MSEK.
There are around 40 people in the PD organization. The position is reporting to CEO.
The CTO is the software engineering leader responsible for architecture, development, cloud deployment and operation of all company software products
There is a need to increase the efficiency in the product development area
- To coordinate all activities in line with agreed road map
- To drive changes to improve structure and streamline way of working
- Improve working climate and get staff committed to agreed road map.
- To drive web/cloud related architectural improvements aiming at a sustainable and scalable platform code base
- 10+ years’ experience and success in leading software development teams in technology growth company
- Experience and understanding of value propositions, cloud computing, SaaS and modern web technologies
- Considerable experience in software architecture and personally building digital products from early-stage through to scaling and maturity, including managing, mentoring, and inspiring a team of engineers providing architectural guidance, code reviews, etc.
- Experience in setting up and manage technology partnerships.
- Excellent and effective leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship, with experience in managing a global distributed team.
The interim assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is planned for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at email@example.com or 0766-299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.