Our client is a global supplier of products and systems to the industrial sector with HQ in Sweden. They are now looking for an Interim Director Operations for their manufacturing site in the US. The position is reporting to VP Global Operations.
The Interim Director Operations, will have overall responsibility for the management and performance of manufacturing, supply chain, quality and purchasing activities across the continent. The position will also plan and oversee further improvement and footprint developments within Operations and Supply Chain in North America.
- Several years of successful experience as a Plant Manager or similiar in an international manufacturing environment.
- Very good understanding of production and cost estimates, forecasts and financials and how it is managed in an ERP system.
- Experience from Scandinavian leadership, culture and management.
- Excellent soft management skills with the ability to listen and communicate and to deal confidently with issues of behavior and performance.
- Excellent skills of leadership and people development with the ability to coach and motivate teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Operation management or related field.
The interim assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and is planned for 1-2 years. Location is in Charlotte, NC.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0766-299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.