Our client, a manufacturing company that is part of an international group with operations in Europe and a turnover of SEK 2 billion, is seeking an experienced Interim Finance Manager with a strong background in accounting, group reporting in SAP, and year-end closing.
The main objectives for the Interim Finance Manager include:
- Handover from current Finance Manager in (November-December)
- Month end close in local books (Axapta)
- Upload data to Group Consolidation tool (SAP Group Reporting)
- Manage legal requirements
- Participate in hard close with external auditor (November)
- Prepare for Year-end close and responsible for year-end close and external audit
- Leading the local accounting team of 5-6 FTEs, ensuring the company is on top of its O2C, S2P and R2R processes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in group accounting, consolidation and reporting
- Experience from leading teams
- Minimum a bachelor`s degree or higher education (or similar degree)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The interim assignment is full-time and is expected to start as soon as possible and last for around 6 months.
The workplace is hybrid, but the Interim Finance Manager is expected to be on site in Gävleborgs län 2-3 days per week.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Beatrice Nordwall at email@example.com or 0708-155 787 Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.