Our client is a Swedish Energy company. They are looking for an Interim Head of Strategy and Innovation to their Headquarter in the south of Sweden. The position holder will be responsible for a team of about 10 people.
You will be the Head of the Strategy & Innovation team within a Customer Solutions organisation, driving the strategic transformation of the businesses within energy sales, heating & cooling, PV & eMobility, local energy solutions and critical infrastructure solutions, as well as leading innovation initiatives throughout the business. You will lead a team of 8 -10 highly motivated employees, working as strategy business partners, market analysts, and business developers. The placement for this role is in Malmö.
You will report to CEO and you will work closely with the top managers of the different business areas. You will actively challenge and support the executive leadership team in defining strategic direction, implementing the strategy, and driving strategic transformation and innovation.
Your responsibilities will be;
- Strategy implementation – define strategic targets and initiatives on company level and business area level, follow up against targets, communicate and anchor the strategy in the organisation.
- Market & business intelligence – analyse, quantify, and communicate market and regulatory development as well as customer trends and competition.
- Strategic M&A support – work together with M&A team to develop roadmap based on strategic direction and lead the strategic and commercial assessment in M&A projects
- Innovation and IP portfolio – develop innovation portfolio by running projects in close cooperation with operational business, as well as managing and developing the IP portfolio.
- Innovation funding – lead initiatives for external funding of innovation activities
- Innovation Ambassador – be the company face towards R&D and innovation partners, start-ups, innovation networks, universities etc, as well as being the internal energizer for innovation.
- Strategy & Innovation process ownership – develop the internal strategic and innovation capabilities and be the Nordic contact person in Group strategy & innovation forums.
- +10 years of leadership experience within the area of Strategy & Innovation
- proven track record of leading successful strategic transformation in a Nordic and/or international setting
- natural authority within the area of Strategy & Innovation
- strong strategic thinker and communicator
- be a role model in collaboration both internally and externally.
- have a natural curiosity for building personal relations throughout the organization.
- high competence in the areas of strategy, business development, energy technologies and the Nordic energy market
- handle multiple business critical projects and initiatives at the same time.
The interim assignment is expected to start end of March and last for 3-6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Krister Jönsson at firstname.lastname@example.org +46 705093936. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.