Our client is multinational cooperation offering consultancy services. The company has recently been acquired by a Private Equity company and needs to take over most of the HR functions that previously were handled by the former owner.
In EMEA North which consists of the four Nordic countries and the Netherlands, the company is now looking for an interim HR Business Partner reporting to the EMEA Human Capital Leader, Talent & Leadership (HRBP)
- Act as a true HR Business Partner working with the Northern Cluster
- Provide day-to-day support to all levels of the organization to elevate the employee experience and support the business strategy through HR activities
- Provide business partner expertise to individuals seeking resolution to all HR matters that arise including but not limited to compliance, performance management, and policies, working closely (as appropriate) with the global HR team
- Ensure the appropriate handling of employee relations issues
- Share recommendations with HR Regional Director EMEA Partner for resolution
- 10+ years of experience as HRBP preferably in innovative and agile global organizations
- You have good experience supporting other European countries, knowledge of the legal framework and challenges in your primary location, and ideally other European locations
- First experience in management
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
The interim assignment is expected to start in mid-April and last for around 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, cannot receive applications by mail.