Our client offers operation and development of production logistics through outsourcing.
In one of their facilities in southern Sweden, they have 1200 employees divided into three groups handling food products. They are now looking for three interim production managers, each handling 400 employees and reporting to the Operations Manager.
The Interim Production Manager will manage the day-to-day operation together with the Operations Manager and be responsible for various improvement projects:
- Work together with the Management Team and the primary customer to ensure that the primary objectives regarding health & safety, cost efficiency and quality are implemented and followed up.
- Develop the competence of the staff through various training initiatives.
- Analyze the operation together with the production team to secure that the focus is on relevant activities and projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the management of large and complex warehousing or production facilities.
- Very good knowledge of project management.
- Very good experience in the management of large, personnel-intensive and complex operations.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Very good financial understanding and analytical ability.
The interim assignment is expected to start in early December and last for around 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at email@example.com or 0701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.