Our client is a global supplier of products and systems to the industrial sector with HQ in south of Sweden. They are now looking for an Interim VP Global Operations with responsibility for manufacturing plants in Europe, Americas and Asia. The position is reporting to Executive Group Management.
VP Global Operations is responsible for leading global operation strategy and activities in the Division. You will be part of the Divisional management team and as such expected to contribute to the overall development of the divisional strategy and result.
- Provide the vision of the Division manufacturing operations and develop long-range goals and objectives.
- Ensure business objectives are aligned and that the operation is performing to established operational goals and objectives.
- Ensure for the efficient and economical manufacturing and distribution of the divisions products in conformance with established goals and objectives.
- Create a safe working environment for all team members with a focus on preventing workplace injuries.
- Ensure that, as the company grows, manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness.
- Divisional global responsibility for Operation/Production, Supply Chain / logistics, Quality, Purchasing & suppliers, Safety, Product Center (PC)
- Management of Operations Directors (MDs) in EMEA, APAC and Americas
- +15 years of experience in senior operational management experience
- Global manufacturing operation experience
- Proven excellent result over time
- Experience of change management within the area of manufacturing operation
- Excellent English language skills
- M.Sc degree or similar in relevant areas.
The interim assignment is expected to start during the month of June 2023 and is planned for one year. Full time employment contract could also be considered after mutual agreement with the client. Location of HQ is in Skåne.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0766-299 277. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.