We are looking for an Interim VP Sustainable Sourcing to our client with Corporate Headquarter in the south of Sweden. The position holder will be responsible for a team of about 20 people and is reporting to the SVP Sustainable Operations.
The purpose of this role is to create and lead the implementation of sustainable, low cost and qualitative sourcing strategies for all categories globally, align and integrate innovation requirements inside the sustainable sourcing team, and lead all these activities following a clear and structured process.
One of the key aspects of the role is to properly embed supplier quality assurance and sustainability requirements in the global sourcing process.
- Set the right business direction and sustainable sourcing strategy for all categories.
- Manage strategic supplier relations and supplier negotiations with key suppliers, including a proper business agenda and governance.
- Lead development of new materials and new production technologies together with product development/innovation.
- Set KPIs and assure achievement for the total category for the delivery performance quality, cost development, sustainability, and new product development capabilities.
- Responsible for supplier classification and supplier structure build up.
- Lead and develop sustainable sourcing operations towards high performance culture.
- Budget- and performance accountability.
- Cost savings according to sustainable sourcing budget.
- KPI performance at suppliers according to set targets regarding cost development, delivery performance, quality performance and sustainability compliance.
- Strong leadership skills, people oriented
- Strong strategic mindset with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent communicator and decision maker.
- Experience from leading change in a global environment
- Result and improvement driven.
- Passionate about sourcing, innovation, negotiation, quality, and sustainability.
- Master’s degree in engineering or business economics.
- Minimum 15 years of experience from working with strategic sustainable sourcing, business development and strategic agendas in an international business environment.
- Strong supplier market knowledge and deep understanding of production technologies.
- ERP system logic (Microsoft AX)), BI system competence (Qlik, power BI)
- Fluent in English both in written and verbally.
The interim assignment is expected to start in mid of January or beginning of February and last for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Krister Jönsson at email@example.com +46 705093936. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.