Our client is a manufacturing industry with plants all over Sweden and abroad. The company is now looking at a way of drastically reducing the emission of carbon dioxide in its production and has initiated a project to build a factory using a completely new technology.
This project will be run completely outside the normal organisation.
The company is now looking for an Interim Project Manager who will head this project and develop a concept for a new “green” factory.
The Project Manager will report to the CEO of our client.
Interim Project Managers Key Tasks
- Develop a concept for a new “green” factory
- Manage the project organisation
- Manage all other stakeholders and partners
- Manage all 8 sub-projects including the construction of a test site.
- Experience in complex project management.
- Engineering background favourable but not a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. Ability to engage with staff and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
The assignment will start asap, but latest at the end of this year and last for around two years.
The workplace is flexible, but many parts of the project will demand an on-site presence on and off in various locations in central Sweden.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Pontus Lesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0701 43 61 96. Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.