Our client is a global manufacturer of the protective equipment Industry. They are looking for an Interim Chief Supply Chain Officer to their HQ in the middle of Sweden. The position has 4-5 direct reports and the position is reporting to the CEO
The Interim Chief Supply Chain Officer has the overall responsibility to lead the Supply Chain Organization. Driving change projects and be the merging link between all the functions within Supply Chain.
- MSc degree and at least 15+ years of management with supply chain
- Business oriented, deeply understand supply chain business processes and can translate strategy into actions and lead change
- A driving person, very good at developing processes
- Recognized for having very good communication skills
- Can manage complexity and is a strong team builder and leader
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The interim assignment is expected to start in the middle of November and last for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at email@example.com or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.