Our client is a global manufacturer of engineered textiles. They are looking for an Interim Head of Sales and Marketing to their HQ in the west of Sweden. The position holder will be responsible for a team of Sales Engineers (7-8) and is reporting to the CEO. This role will also act as “Vice VD” and be part of the company leadership team.
The Interim Head of Sales and Marketing has the overall responsibility to lead the Sales and Marketing Organization. Driving change of the organization and develop it to a high performing integrated B2B is a high priority. To integrate product development into the Sales and Marketing organization will be an option.
- Some sort of technical degree and at least 15+ years of management within Sales and marketing.
- Experience from selling functional solutions developed together with customers.
- Business oriented, deeply understand Sales and manufacturing processes and can translate customers demand into products
- A performance driven, structured and market oriented person
- Recognized for having very good communication skills
- Can manage complexity and change and is a strong team builder and leader
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The interim assignment is expected to start in oct-nov and last for at least 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. Responsible for this assignement is email@example.com +46708860303. In this particular assignement we cooperate together with Krister Jönsson. Please call him if you have questions about this assignement. at +46 705093936. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.