Our client is a global manufacturer in the FMCG Industry. They are looking for an Interim Portfolio Project Manager to their HQ in the south of Sweden. The product team consists of 6 people and the position is reporting to the Portfolio Director.
- Review the organization (gap analysis), develop a suggestion for new structure in the organization and project manage the implementation to create a forward-thinking and optimal product team.
- Develop stronger processes in the organization linked to Product Management team.
- Ensure processes are based on market research and insight, customer perspective and value as well as linked to the company’s overall strategy.
- Drive and take lead of the change process with target to increase on sales and profitability.
- Support a long-term business mindset.
- Sounding board to the Portfolio Director
The Interim Portfolio Project Manager reports to the Portfolio Director
- Experience of and understanding of portfolio management to be able to understand where the organization is and propose, initiate and implement changes in the organization.
- Deep understanding of what changes in the team should be prioritized in relation to strategy/development and profitability.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in the role of product / portfolio / category manager and relevant education.
- Experience of change management
- Experienced consultant
- Dedicated, positive mindset, energy, motivated and humble leader.
The interim assignment is expected to start asap and last for at least 8 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Anna Feuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0708-860303. Please note that we unfortunately do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.