We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for the Nordic countries for a French client working in the industrial area. There are around 500 employees in the Nordic organization where the major part is in Denmark and Sweden. You will have a direct reporting staff of around 10 people.
- 15+ years of HR management in international environment experience required.
- Skills in change management to drive several transformation projects in the HR area.
- Several operational activities to drive personally.
- Recruitment and retention are two areas of improvement for the organization and would have to be addressed.
- Work in close relationship with the group management team and the managers of the industrial sites.
- Danish- or Swedish language skills is required as well as English
The interim assignment is located in Malmö and expected to start ASAP and last for around 6 months.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Per Arne Stenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 766 299 277. Please note that we, unfortunately, cannot receive applications by mail.