Our client, an international provider of green technology products with a turnover of around SEK 400 Million is seeking an experienced Interim Finance Manager with a strong background in Business Control, Group Accounting, Group Consolidation and Group Reporting (IFRS).
You will lead a team of 4-5, oversee developing processes and working methods to support the international organization.
You will report to the CEO and be a member of the management team.
The main objectives for the Interim Finance Manager include:
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the finance function (Swedish parent company and European subsidiaries) including processes for budget, forecasts, consolidations, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Be a trusted supportive and dedicated manager who actively contributes to the development of your team members
- Contribute to a positive culture in the team and work with your colleagues to achieve common goals and meet deadlines
- Lead improvements and development projects within the finance function but also across other functions in the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant experience within the finance field
- MSc/BSc within Accounting, Finance or similar
- Skilled in Business control, group accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Hands-on experience in group consolidation
- Experience in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting (IFRS)
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish
- Experience from an audit firm and working in an international setting is meriting
The interim assignment is full-time and is expected to start as soon as possible and last for 3 – 6 months.
The workplace is Stockholm.
Welcome with your application by registering your CV by using the button below as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Beatrice Nordwall at email@example.com 0708-155 787 or Pontus Lesse at firstname.lastname@example.org 0701-436 196 Please note that we, unfortunately, do not have the possibility to receive applications by mail.